How to use: shake the product and pour a knob into the palm of your hand. Wash the previously moistened intimate parts thoroughly and finally rinse with plenty of lukewarm water.
- ALOE VERA GEL: consisting of polysaccharides containing D-glucose and D-mannose, phytosterols, vitamins, enzymes, trace elements and amino acids. Aloe juice acts mainly as a skin moisturizer and soother, and its gel forms a protective film on the skin, which enables it to perform the moisturizing function. Healing, soothing and de-reddening properties are also attributed to Aloe.
- MALLOW EXTRACT: Mucilage is obtained from the leaves and flowers, mainly consisting of L-rhamnose, L-arbinose, L-galactose, D-glucose and galacturonic acid, which together with anthocyanins (malvina and malvidin) and vitamins A, B1 and C represent the active part of the plant. Due to its high mucilage content, it has moisturizing, emollient and de-reddening action for the skin and decongestant and soothing action for the mucous membranes. Also of interest is its use in shampoos, bubble baths and intimate hygiene cleansers, where the mucilages reduce the irritative action of the foaming base.
- CHAMOMILE EXTRACT: It is composed mainly of flavonoids such as apigenin, luteolin, quercetin, rutin and their glycosides, which are responsible for the marked de-reddening, soothing and decongestant properties. It stimulates microcirculation function and fibroblast activity with promotion of collagen, elastic fiber and hyaluronic acid synthesis, thus promoting epidermal and dermal repair.
- PANTHENOL: In the skin it is transformed into pantothenic acid and has a marked moisturizing, soothing, restructuring and energizing action. It promotes the energy metabolism of skin cells and their optimal nutrition.
- LACTIC ACID: Lactic acid is an acid belonging to the category of alpha-hydroxy acids, substances that can break the bonds formed between keratinocytes, promoting skin desquamation and cellular tournover. It is also an excellent moisturizer. Also indicated for skin that tends to redden easily. Even down to the deepest layers of the epidermis. It therefore has properties as a skin exfoliant, pH regulator and skin conditioner. It also has antibacterial properties, as it reduces the proliferation of bacteria.
- LAVENDER O.E.: It stimulates blood circulation, is used as a purifier for all skin and hair types and also because of its aromatic note relaxes mind and body.
- TEA TREE OIL: has natural antibacterial, healing, antifungal and anti-odor properties.